The paper submission deadline for the EvoBIO 2007 conference that I mentioned in my last post has been extended to November 10th. For more information about EvoBIO and the other conferences held at the same time please click here.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Third Century Professor, Professor of Genetics and Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Director of the Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences, Associate Director for Bioinformatics of the Norris-Cotton Cancer Center, Editor-in-Chief of BioData Mining, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth College.
- EvoBIO 2007
- Required Reading for Graduate Students
- MDR Applications
- MDR on Sourceforge.net
- ASHG 2006
- MDR 1.0
- Two-Stage Two-Locus Models in Genome-Wide Associat...
- 2006 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence ...
- Exploiting Expert Knowledge for Genome-Wide Geneti...
- Symbolic Modeling of Epistasis