The paper submission deadline for EvoBIO has been extended to Nov. 15th. There is still time to submit a paper!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Third Century Professor, Professor of Genetics and Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Director of the Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences, Associate Director for Bioinformatics of the Norris-Cotton Cancer Center, Editor-in-Chief of BioData Mining, Dartmouth Medical School and Dartmouth College.
- Genome-Wide Association Analysis of Lung Diseases
- Computational Evolution
- SyMod: Open-Source Software for Symbolic Modeling
- GECCO 2007
- EvoBIO 2007 *** Deadline Extended ***
- EvoBIO 2007
- Required Reading for Graduate Students
- MDR Applications
- MDR on Sourceforge.net
- ASHG 2006