Epistasis Blog

From the Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lab at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (www.epistasis.org)

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Statistical Approach to Genetic Epidemiology

I received today my new copy of "A Statistical Approach to Genetic Epidemiology" by Ziegler and Konig [Amazon]. I very much liked the first edition and the new second edition seems to have been nicely updated. I was particularly happy to see an entire chapter devoted to gene-gene and gene-environment interaction. They even highlight our MDR approach. This is a very clearly written book that provides a nice introduction to statistical genetics. I highly recommend it. It is a bit expensive for a paperback though which might make it inaccessible to students ($129.95 list).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home