Sunday, December 30, 2012
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Third Century Professor, Professor of Genetics and Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Director of the Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences, Associate Director for Bioinformatics of the Norris-Cotton Cancer Center, Editor-in-Chief of BioData Mining, Geisel School of Medicine and Dartmouth College.
- Epistasis Blog Posts from 2012
- Translational Bioinformatics Collection
- Human diseases through the lens of network biology...
- Auctioning Your Papers to Journals
- Genetic Influences on Disease Remain Hidden
- Big data in the biological and biomedical sciences...
- New NIH R01: Bioinformatics Strategies for Brain I...
- Epistasis dominates the genetic architecture of Dr...
- Journal Impact Factor
- Epistasis in Yeast